High School Athlete Recruiting


Recently, I have been given the opportunity to assist in the development of a new recruiting website for high school and college athletes.
If you know anything about me, you know that I have always been involved in sports.
I played on and received numerous awards for several different teams in high school, I received a scholarship for softball to the University of Minnesota, I participated in my sons sports endeavors and finally his college recruitment (and helped a few other athletes along the way) .

Through my experiences it was obvious that high school and JUCO coaches do not have adequate means or time to sufficiently help their athletes attain scholarships. This responsibility falls primarily on the parents. I have found that recruiting websites were vital in all of my efforts, I used them
to gather insight into the recruiting process, to research colleges and their athletic programs, and to contact coaches directly. I truly hope I can help you find your way through the recruiting maze.
If you have a child looking for an athletic scholarship, or you’re a coach/scout looking to help your athletes, check out my blog Athlete Recruiting Network.

To Your Success,
Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment